@moo311 Well, I'm surprised too. Lol , I mean, is it any wrong thing or I give you the wrong information?
|
Redeem your pokemon
|
|
Ok this dark powers new account I deposited a lvl 42 exeggecute for volcarona ign is hawkeye
Sep 8, 2017, 04:52 PM
I deposited a lvl 41 male exeggecute for porygon z ign is hawkeye
Sep 11, 2017, 03:08 PM
@moo311 Hey! I'll be able to claim the Pokemon real soon! I hope I have enough time.
Sep 12, 2017, 03:47 PM
@moo311 Hey! I'm ready to trade for those beautiful Pokemon!!! I'll check in periodicly and in case I can't trade you throuigh direct trade I'll also ask for one of them from GTS.
I'm ready for Shiinotic Requested Pokemon: Shiinotic Deposited Pokemon: lv. 1 Exeggcute (M) IGN: Kial MSG: Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance. Thanks as always! Sorry for the wait!!!
Sep 12, 2017, 03:57 PM
@Mr-Soybean Enjoy
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#643 Reshiram
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
