May 27, 2018, 01:05 PM
@MudKate108 Can you trade the same time tomorrow?
|
[SHOP OPEN] Pokedex Filling Services [Gen 6]
|
|
May 27, 2018, 01:05 PM
@MudKate108 Can you trade the same time tomorrow?
May 27, 2018, 06:03 PM
(May 25, 2018, 03:07 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Bendytheinkdemon37 Thanks! Good luck with the dex! I feel so bad and I'm sorry I didn't see this. You available on Monday at around 3:00PM PST?
May 27, 2018, 06:06 PM
(May 27, 2018, 06:03 PM)MudKate108 Wrote:(May 25, 2018, 03:07 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Bendytheinkdemon37 Thanks! Good luck with the dex! Yep, don't worry about it. I'll see you at 3!
May 28, 2018, 10:00 AM
@MudKate108 Sorry, but I won't be able to make it to the trade. Something IRL came up so I'll be busy 3 PM PST. Can you trade the same time tomorrow?
May 28, 2018, 10:09 AM
(This post was last modified: May 28, 2018, 10:09 AM by MudKate108.)
(May 28, 2018, 10:00 AM)moo311 Wrote: @MudKate108 Sorry, but I won't be able to make it to the trade. Something IRL came up so I'll be busy 3 PM PST. Can you trade the same time tomorrow? I'm going away Tuesday. I know this probably isn't allowed, but you want to make the trade an earlier time today (if you are available, of course) like at 12PM PST?
May 28, 2018, 10:10 AM
(May 28, 2018, 10:09 AM)MudKate108 Wrote:(May 28, 2018, 10:00 AM)moo311 Wrote: @MudKate108 Sorry, but I won't be able to make it to the trade. Something IRL came up so I'll be busy 3 PM PST. Can you trade the same time tomorrow? Sure, I'm trading right now and it should take an hour or so. Do you have a discord? I can dm you when I'm ready
May 28, 2018, 10:11 AM
(May 28, 2018, 10:10 AM)moo311 Wrote:(May 28, 2018, 10:09 AM)MudKate108 Wrote:(May 28, 2018, 10:00 AM)moo311 Wrote: @MudKate108 Sorry, but I won't be able to make it to the trade. Something IRL came up so I'll be busy 3 PM PST. Can you trade the same time tomorrow? Yea, I'll PM it to you. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |