Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Umbreon GTS [Closed]
#31
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:40 PM)Hero Wrote:
Hello everyone, your Hero has arrived!

This stuff isn't too important but is worth a read anyway.

So I've been an active member of these forums for quite a while now and decided that its time I begin giving back to the community. I'm going to start doing weekly/monthly giveaways where I give out anywhere from 20-50 of a pokemon. It can be battle ready, shiny, a HA , 5-6IV's, and so forth type of give away, I'll always tell you beforehand in the intro.


Note:


• I will not change anything about the pokemon I am giving away. I try my best to make them satisfactory for the majority of the audience, but I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart after-all and don't have time to adjust things.

• Read the rules clearly please. If I request you to deposit Magikarp in the GTS and you deposit Mewtwo instead (lol) I may/will skip over you without pointing out why you were skipped.

• Feel free to PM me or repost a comment if I miss you by mistake. (Only if you're certain you followed everything exact)

• Patience ! I'm a 20 year old college student with many other hobbies and many other responsibilities. But I will always complete my giveaways in full <3

Giveaway Information:

Umbreon
[Image: 25k25q9.gif] # Left: 23
Level: 50
Pokeball: Normal
Shiny: Yes
Pentagon: Yes
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Calm
EV Spread:

252 HP, 252 SpDEF, 4 DEF

IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/0

Move set: Protect, Payback, Curse, Wish (All Max PP'd)


TO RECEIVE THE POKEMON

• Deposit a Abra from Granite Cave into the GTS requesting a Female Umbreon within the 50 Level range.

• Set the message to "Its Hero!"

• Post on this thread, alerting me the level and gender of your abra as well as your IGN.

Happy hunting friends! and feel free to REP+ me to show your appreciation <3

UPDATE:
Cloned a few more due to the # of requests being made so quickly

Lvl 1 male abra IGN: Nico
Thank you very much Smile
#32
Ill get one too abra male lv12 ign drake
#33
Thanks Hero!!!
IGN: Yatagarasu
LVL: 12 Male
#34
Lv 1 Male Abra, Jed
#35
Male
Level 10

Hojunhu IGN


Thanks in advance. If you don't have any left that's cool too. You're a wonderful human.
#36
I've sent everyone who posted above their pokemon. Enjoy !
#37
thanks alot hero you rock!
#38
I know Kappa.
#39
Hi! deposited its a guy its lv 10 its just Abra ign is mata
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum







#40
level 10 female Abra and IGN of Saber


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)