Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Ongoing Jflynn League
(Jan 19, 2015, 06:17 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 06:14 PM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 06:13 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 06:10 PM)evilsabre Wrote: but the lobby chatroom is like impossible to see the users in...

"CTRL+F"

that would require a brain functioning at a higher level that half asleep to use...

two keys one keyboard

i don't think you realize quite how tired i am and how fed up i am with coding for today XD
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Make sure if u beat a gym leader u are saving the replays and posting them here: http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-Fo...dge-Center this will be the easiest way for us to see who won so we can update the spreadsheet

thanks and enjoy
Yeah yugis right if you guys are on i would say.... 3PM ESTish i can accept battles on showdown
Thats tommorow btw ;p Kappa but seriously school will effect us doing these alot
the best way we could get challenges is if u PM us or talk to us in the replay channel if ur a replayer if ur a foumer u should PM us and we will get it when we can
(Jan 19, 2015, 02:37 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Just to clarify Anime since there not here, Eevee and Eckley have finished teams i believe

I'm not done with my team Kappa

Lol guess I need to speed-finish mine haha
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

@Eeveeli don't take advantage of my brother Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Who wants to be challenged by yours truly?
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Jan 20, 2015, 12:44 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: Who wants to be challenged by yours truly?

washer ill battle u later on tonight at like 9 EST but try to PM the gym leaders best way to get their attention
If your ready im ready to battle ;p
i'm online atm
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them