Jan 19, 2015, 10:16 PM
Oh that's fine, I'm just asking cause I'm running out of casual pokes to trade haha
|
[TRADE] Help
|
|
Jan 19, 2015, 10:16 PM
Oh that's fine, I'm just asking cause I'm running out of casual pokes to trade haha
Jan 19, 2015, 11:01 PM
My bad, thought that Gallade was yours but realized it was one my friend gave me lol.
Anyways I'm sure that was the last of them :-)
Jan 19, 2015, 11:01 PM
all right thanks bro :D
Jan 19, 2015, 11:03 PM
No prob man!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#533 Gurdurr
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |