Jan 29, 2015, 07:37 AM
just coose the pokemons u need
|
[TRADE] LF: skraggy
|
|
Jan 29, 2015, 07:37 AM
just coose the pokemons u need
Jan 29, 2015, 01:58 PM
My bad I fell asleep waiting, but anyways I'm breeding your Scraggy right now
Jan 29, 2015, 02:42 PM
:D nice
Jan 29, 2015, 02:45 PM
I'll comment back here when I get a 5-6 Iv
Jan 29, 2015, 03:05 PM
k ty :D
Jan 29, 2015, 03:12 PM
I've got a 4IV one, should I keep trying? It's impish with Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch and Fake Out
Jan 29, 2015, 04:45 PM
You available anytime soon?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#757 Salandit
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |