Feb 6, 2015, 06:58 PM
Can I reserve one
|
[GIVEAWAY] Free Drizzle politoed (GTS)
|
|
Feb 6, 2015, 06:58 PM
Can I reserve one
Feb 6, 2015, 07:13 PM
Female Tentacool, at level 25 left ^^
IGN: Ryu Kurai
Feb 6, 2015, 07:20 PM
Deposited lvl 25 female tentacool
Ign: Miuna Msg : Vitamins
Feb 6, 2015, 07:43 PM
I'll have to deposit mine later. Wifi is down anyways it'll be
Tentacool lv. 25 Female Ign: Inky. Message: Vitamins
Feb 6, 2015, 07:47 PM
Giving you a wonderful Lvl 7 Tentacool.
IGN Ryan Message: Vitamins tho? I'm just here.
#RowletBois
Feb 6, 2015, 08:01 PM
so this giveaway is today or tomorrow? if its today i would want one please
Feb 6, 2015, 08:39 PM
Hey! i just deposited mine
Zubat lvl 18 male Thanks :D :D
Feb 6, 2015, 09:26 PM
deposited lv 15
IGN JPR
Feb 6, 2015, 09:47 PM
(This post was last modified: Feb 6, 2015, 09:48 PM by KrystenJones.)
Depositied
level 1 female! IGN is Krysten
Feb 6, 2015, 09:50 PM
deposited mine.
level 35 tentacool female IGN: Patrick I'm also interested in one of those cresselias so I'll deposit an oddish once the tentacool is traded. Thanks! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |