Feb 21, 2015, 01:16 PM
I'm going to reserve one for SCf3 because he/she didn't know I changed it to direct trade and they were first person to post so it wouldn't be fair if they couldn't get one
| Poll: Did you like this giveaway? This poll is closed. |
|||
| No, I did not | 0 | 0% | |
| Yes, I did | 25 | 100.00% | |
| Total | 25 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
[GIVEAWAY] Arash's Mamoswine (4 left) Those reserved PM me
|
|
Feb 21, 2015, 01:16 PM
I'm going to reserve one for SCf3 because he/she didn't know I changed it to direct trade and they were first person to post so it wouldn't be fair if they couldn't get one
Feb 21, 2015, 01:44 PM
I'm a bit late on the reply but thank you!
Feb 21, 2015, 02:26 PM
Can i have one, i already have you added
Feb 21, 2015, 02:45 PM
Feb 21, 2015, 04:09 PM
these forums have become pretty active. Im so proud ;-;
Feb 21, 2015, 04:21 PM
Hi, i reserved a mamoswine and i wonder when you are online? let me know something
Feb 21, 2015, 04:32 PM
Feb 21, 2015, 04:45 PM
Hi is it possible to trade now since im currently free?I already request to reserve one
IGN:Vasteleon FC:<<<<<<
Feb 21, 2015, 04:50 PM
Feb 21, 2015, 04:59 PM
Thanks you very much.Rep +1
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |