Sep 5, 2015, 11:32 PM
|
[VGC] 9/6/15 VGC15 Tournament [OVER]
|
|
Sep 6, 2015, 07:11 AM
(Sep 5, 2015, 11:32 PM)GMX Wrote:(Sep 5, 2015, 08:07 PM)Black117 Wrote: Is this tournament still going to happen or will it be moved on a later date Yea i can host it, i was tired and thought Justin put the times in EST instead of PST
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century
Forum Ninja #PopplioDefenseSquad
Sep 6, 2015, 08:24 AM
Bringing mega slowbro with me because of slowpoke week. I'm ready to lose guys
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.
﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015
Sep 6, 2015, 09:31 AM
CHECK IN HAS STARTED, CHECK IN AND HEAD TO http://www.twitch.tv/vgc2015forum
Or make sure you talk to the person via the forum!
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century
Forum Ninja #PopplioDefenseSquad
Sep 6, 2015, 10:19 AM
(Sep 6, 2015, 09:31 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: CHECK IN HAS STARTED, CHECK IN AND HEAD TO http://www.twitch.tv/vgc2015forum No... Sorry I couldn't make it in time =.=
Sep 6, 2015, 10:57 AM
This is what I learned from this tourney
:(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.
﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015
Sep 6, 2015, 11:09 AM
(Sep 6, 2015, 10:57 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: This is what I learned from this tourney Seems legit. Im guessing that went through your mind fighting Pod?
I'm just here.
#RowletBois
Sep 6, 2015, 11:21 AM
(Sep 6, 2015, 11:09 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: Seems legit. Im guessing that went through your mind fighting Pod? Well I got wrecked by Pod's Sylveon named Eeveeli so yea, this was pretty much what I was thinking
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.
﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015
Sep 6, 2015, 11:30 AM
(Sep 6, 2015, 11:21 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:(Sep 6, 2015, 11:09 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: Seems legit. Im guessing that went through your mind fighting Pod? NEVER TRUST YOURSELF OR OTHERS EXCEPT ME ME YOU CAN TRUST
I'm just here.
#RowletBois
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#476 Probopass
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread:

