Oct 11, 2015, 11:21 AM
I need a female eevee with its hidden ability if anyone has one they would be willing to part with.
|
[REQUEST] LF HA Female Eevee
|
|
Oct 11, 2015, 11:21 AM
I need a female eevee with its hidden ability if anyone has one they would be willing to part with.
Oct 11, 2015, 11:23 AM
I can breed/catch one for you for free.
Oct 11, 2015, 12:50 PM
Would you be willing to give me an eevee as well? if not that's fine, I also don't have much to offer but if you want something I'm sure we can figure something out
Oct 11, 2015, 12:56 PM
Oct 11, 2015, 12:58 PM
(Oct 11, 2015, 12:56 PM)Drangor2 Wrote:(Oct 11, 2015, 12:50 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Would you be willing to give me an eevee as well? if not that's fine, I also don't have much to offer but if you want something I'm sure we can figure something out thank you very much I have some stuff to do, it wont take me long but which is your preferred method of trading? I'm ok with PSS or GTS
Oct 11, 2015, 12:59 PM
Hmm, with pss. I will later send you a pm with info.
Oct 11, 2015, 01:26 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |