Nov 28, 2014, 10:07 AM
(Nov 28, 2014, 10:05 AM)Eckley Wrote: @bsaet I've added you, I'll be online in a couple of seconds, make sure you've added me
OK hold on adding u now
|
[GIVEAWAY] ORAS Shiny Megas Giveaway [CLOSED]
|
|
Nov 28, 2014, 10:07 AM
(Nov 28, 2014, 10:05 AM)Eckley Wrote: @bsaet I've added you, I'll be online in a couple of seconds, make sure you've added me OK hold on adding u now
Nov 28, 2014, 10:11 AM
Pokemon: Sableye
Nature: Sassy FC (if it isn't under your avatar): it's in my avatar IGN: NFNAlexx Pokemon: Diance Nature: which ever one FC (if it isn't under your avatar): in my avatar IGN: NFNAlexx Pokemon: Sceptile Nature: which ever one FC (if it isn't under your avatar): in my avatar IGN: NFNAlexx
Nov 28, 2014, 10:12 AM
oops reconnecting
Nov 28, 2014, 10:14 AM
(Nov 28, 2014, 10:05 AM)Eckley Wrote: @bsaet I've added you, I'll be online in a couple of seconds, make sure you've added me Thank you
Nov 28, 2014, 10:14 AM
@sc_galaxy @nintendosfinestnerd there's no diancie left sorry, I haven't updated the post yet
Nov 28, 2014, 10:15 AM
it's all good can I have the other ones I asked for though?
ill take the altaria anda galade adamant
Nov 28, 2014, 10:15 AM
Of course
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |