Oct 24, 2015, 06:08 PM
May I have one? I'll trade you an egg in return
|
[GIVEAWAY] *CLOSED* PSEUDO-LEGENDARY EGG GIVEAWAY: Week One = 5-6IV Adamant Larvitar Egg
|
|
Oct 24, 2015, 06:08 PM
May I have one? I'll trade you an egg in return
Oct 25, 2015, 12:23 AM
can i get one please?
Oct 25, 2015, 12:49 AM
I'll add your code. MY stuff is in the side bar. I'd love to give one of these little things a home.
Oct 25, 2015, 01:20 AM
Ohhh so CUTE! I want it!
FC <-----------
Oct 25, 2015, 02:31 AM
(This post was last modified: Oct 25, 2015, 02:58 AM by eddytay1234.)
hahaha can i have 2 Adamant Larvitar?(male and female)
Oct 25, 2015, 03:59 AM
Can i have one pls ? I want to start breeding a competitive shiny tyranitar, your adamant larvitar would help a lot !
Oct 25, 2015, 04:54 AM
I would like one, I've already added your FC:.
My FC is 1907-9540-2460, IGN is turtle, im online now but whenever you can ![]() Thanks!
Oct 25, 2015, 05:46 AM
(Oct 24, 2015, 06:08 PM)Nace Wrote: May I have one? I'll trade you an egg in return You may indeed. I added you, just add back and trade whenever you see me online (Oct 25, 2015, 12:49 AM)incrediblyjoey Wrote: I'll add your code. MY stuff is in the side bar. I'd love to give one of these little things a home. okay added you back, trade whenever you see me (Oct 25, 2015, 01:20 AM)Wolfslash77 Wrote: Ohhh so CUTE! I want it! Added you too, so trade whenever possible
Oct 25, 2015, 05:48 AM
Oct 25, 2015, 05:50 AM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#643 Reshiram
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |