Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSE] PKHeX/Genning service! Read the rules first!
@Cowofgod_1705 Go ahead and deposit something into GTS and leave a form here so I can find it. Your Ninetales is ready and waiting for ya!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Thanks again
(Aug 19, 2016, 03:16 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: Awesome, I found ya. Just a FYI, for some reason I don't have any focus lens in my PKHex, and I don't have on in-game either. I hope a Master Ball is okay for you.

Whoops, since I own a japanese copy of the game I accidentally went with the japanese translation. I meant to say scope lens. Welll thank you anyways for your time.
Pokemon Deposited :Chatot
Lvl:3
Ign:M
@Cowofgod_1705 Hmm. For some reason I am getting the message saying "This Pokemon cannot be traded." so I'm going to open up PKHex and see what I can do. It won't even highlight it, as if it wasn't a Ninetales. So sorry for the delay, give me a few minutes please.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Ok and thank you in advance
(Aug 19, 2016, 11:31 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: @Unicorn 
@AngelGlitch 
@EnabThReaper 

Just a heads up, I've been running into some little hickups along the way. There are minor things I didn't think about which make a Pokemon 'illegal' such as where it was caught, what level it was caught, the OT, TID, SID, and so on.. When I went to make those edits this morning I think all of the Pokemon became legal but non-shiny, so I have to go back and re-shiny them. Give me a few minutes and I'll be back with all your shiny Pokemon!
did the event pokemon can be sent now?
@Cowofgod_1705 There we go! I had to clone another Ninetales and edit it to match the one you wanted. Enjoy!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Thanks
@Obsidianpunchbowl Aegislash is ready for pickup!
@alex-drakon Salamence is ready for pickup!
@Sun Juan Weezing is ready for pickup!
@QuocHuy Venusaur is ready for pickup!
@EmarM Escavalier is ready for pickup!
@devig Gengar is ready for pickup!
@Julio Cesar Andino Coello Aegislash is ready for pickup!
@sless fernandes Gardevoir is ready for pickup!
@RexyWood Charizard is ready for pickup!

@ihcsankml Genesect is on hold
@rputraaa Hoopa is on hold
@ihcsankml Xerneas is on hold
@Eugenio Tornadus is on hold
@sorachii Genesect is on hold
@Calcuion Manaphy is on hold
@Mirayamma Arceus is on hold
@Musicman7 Mew is on hold
@EliteCrafters3009 Arceus is on hold

These are all still on hold until I can figure out how to trade them to you. They are all in progress, but I have to make some edits before they are legal to be traded. I am learning about WonderCards today and my hope is that I can get them all out to you today.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?