Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
anime its cuz the total for evs has always been 510 in every game with them 252+252+4 = 508 :D

but the max in an induvidual skill prior to gen 6 was 255 which made training a massive pain...

and eckley by berry i mean the ev reset berry to minus 10 points
Oh yeah I could do that, but right now I just want to try it out. If I'm having problems with said pokemon, I'll have to re EV it
hmm i might end up adding a legendary to my team atm i have a dream team in my head atm but item issues are plaquig me why can't a physical version of the av exist then this issue wud be solved XD
I know we're all against the legends, but If they make your team work, you should definitely go for them :D
yea but another option exists called gothitelle but mespirit has the better base stats and has levetate XD
use whichever works best. I thought we aloud the lake trio anyway Kappa
yea its just mespirirt is so versatile so locking in an option is kinda big as to get another nature and iv spread i have to go and restart the game...
I can powersave for you if you really want to use it. I know a lot of people don't like it for competitive pokes, me included, but when it comes to legends, some people don't want to sit there for days soft resetting (me again :D)
i'm never going to powersave a competitive mon i luv all my pokes being 100% genuine articles :D
ill battle but i want to battle the duck thingy first Kappa
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug