Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
I had no idea double team was a thing. If I hit that second dark pulse it would have been a very different game. But I didn't Sad

I will forever hate Amoongus
i'm really hoping justin knows how to use my team well otherwise its gona end badly for him XD

dw eeveeli when i get into a tourney i'm sure we will if justin gets past round 1 it counts right XD
Let's win the website tourney Kappa !

Well at least your team is still in Evil, its the last hope for teamForum haha :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Like Mudkip said you need to put aerial ace on one of your pokemon eckley
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
cmon my crazy team shame no1's packing sylveon my garchomps designed to bait kill them XD

unfortunately thanks to the earlier battle everyone knows already XD
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
That amoongus was so nasty! glad I didn't have to play VS it! poor eckley
#TeamForum

(Jan 3, 2015, 04:53 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Like Mudkip said you need to put aerial ace on one of your pokemon eckley
If I knew I was coming up against it then I would have. +1 evasion isn't to bad, so I was banking on hitting that second Dark pulse, which based off the first hit would have KO'd it

I also mis clicked and used overheat on Talonflame insted of Amoongus. I wanted to get rid of it before I switched in Politoed

Also Thanks Tygaa for sympathising with me :D
My team made round 2 guys :D
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Wooo Team Forum hype! Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

It's all on you/Justin now Evil

TeamForum will rise in the 64 person Tournament Kappa