Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
Thanks :D I just need to level it up a couple more levels and then I'll come online
Okay Evil, I'm Reggie
sorry lol i was just watching anime get top tier poked out the tourney talk about an unfortunate matchup Sad
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 4, 2015, 03:16 PM)evilsabre Wrote: sorry lol i was just watching anime get top tier poked out the tourney talk about an unfortunate matchup Sad

the 1 hp :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Thankyooo Evil :D

I'm gonna try building another team after Ii get knocked out of the tourney. I almost lost my mind trying to change my current team around

Did your opponent use a lot of legends Anime?
tbh you lost from the select i think you had nothing to beat thunderous with you needed to kill that thing asap since otherwise it was going to mess with your whole team Sad
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 4, 2015, 03:18 PM)evilsabre Wrote: tbh you lost from the select i think you had nothing to beat thunderous with you needed to kill that thing asap since otherwise it was going to mess with your whole team Sad
yeah didnt espect him to start with both tunderous and landerous
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
anyone want to help me practice before me and icey go head to head :P
Evilsabre
I'd be interested in getting some practice under my belt in between battle spot battles. If anyone's interested, send me a PM (that way I get an email notification) and let me know when you want to battle.

VGC rules, obviously.
Guys i'm back again and less salty about life. Kappa

Did I miss anything :D ?
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015