Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
(Jan 6, 2015, 02:20 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: holly atack stat!! its a base 165! more than slaking and mega T-Tar

equals mega gallade :D
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 6, 2015, 02:20 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: holly atack stat!! its a base 165! more than slaking and mega T-Tar

yeah i was amazed also and he gets the sheer force ability which combined with life orb (if you use life orb with the Sheer force ability you dont take damage) does massive damage
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
aka the tourney champ
#TeamForum

Since its slow you could run either rage powder or follow me to re direct attacks from it [Rampardos]
#TeamForum

(Jan 6, 2015, 02:23 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Since its slow you could run either rage powder or follow me to re direct attacks from it

that or use it on a TR team since the setter draw huge aggro anyway even if you don't set the room XD
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
true true!
#TeamForum

yeah i was testing it in a TR team
IKR Tygaa! The problem is it's low defences/speed, but played smart on a TR team, it's going to do huge damage

also I'm playing MK8 now, take my mind of pokemon for a bit :P
i'm playing shadow of mordor and fire emblem atm will go back more to pokemon at the weekend i think :D
Evilsabre
i just beat Alec (mudkiplegend) twice, i can die happy now Smile