Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
If my pokemon are below level 50 will they be levelled up to 50 or no?
Spent the morning frantically assembling and testing teams to use for this. I think I might actually be ready.
(Jan 4, 2015, 10:37 AM)Ozzy Wrote: If my pokemon are below level 50 will they be levelled up to 50 or no?

At a normal VGC Tourney ( like for example Pokemon Worlds) they would not be leveled to 50.

However it auto levels your Pokemon to 50 when playing online battles ( like the ones we are having) with options that I think are already pre-set. So yes, your Pokemon will be leveled up to 50.
(Jan 4, 2015, 10:37 AM)Ozzy Wrote: If my pokemon are below level 50 will they be levelled up to 50 or no?

They have to be 50+, then they'll get scaled to 50. Under 50 won't work. Heart
(Jan 4, 2015, 10:42 AM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:

At a normal VGC Tourney ( like for example Pokemon Worlds) they would not be leveled to 50.

However it auto levels your Pokemon to 50 when playing online battles ( like the ones we are having) with options that I think are already pre-set. So yes, your Pokemon will be leveled up to 50.

thanks for helping @club
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
So hyped for the tourney Kreygasm
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
^ At least Washer will be able to tame for this tourney Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

inb4 64 sign up at once and me on muh mobile phone won't signup fast enough
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I need a pee but I don't want to get caught in any conversations with anyone in my house on the way to the toilet
(Jan 4, 2015, 10:45 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: ^ At least Washer will be able to tame for this tourney Kappa

lol  :D
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv