Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
Eevee, I'm gonna warm up with my team on Battle Spot, I guess I'll tell you when I'm ready if you can battle now.
Going against Darkice10
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:17 AM)Peppermint Wrote: I'm playing Premaximum.

Are you "Nick"? The 57th seed? If so, then good luck to you.
Ozzy let me just say i wouldn't want your seed
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:21 AM)Justin Wrote: Since reg filled up in 10 minutes I'm going to start the tournament at 11am (in 40 minutes)

you have 3 days to finish match one so no rush if you have things to do today/during the week.

if you do your battle now, you can report it at 11am (in 40 minutes) and wait 3 days for the next match LMAO.

Alright then. I guess I am ready whenever you are EvilSabre.
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:20 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Is Kai (jolteon92) good?

Kai is the worst pokemon player in the history Kappa
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:21 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: NO SO IT'S REALLY PENGUIN. brb crying into a corner

(Jan 4, 2015, 11:20 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Is Kai (jolteon92) good?

Jolt is good, he won a lot of tourneys before

Oh god no, this is my first tourney and my team is bad :'(
OH GOOMY WHY, I'm going against Levi, not going to lie that kinda scares me.
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:22 AM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote: Eevee, I'm gonna warm up with my team on Battle Spot, I guess I'll tell you when I'm ready if you can battle now.

Well you could also prepare on battle spot for the next three days so i can go to round three Kappa

But yea same here. Just tell me whenever you're ready :D i'm already ready for being sweeped again
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 11:22 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:21 AM)Justin Wrote: Since reg filled up in 10 minutes I'm going to start the tournament at 11am (in 40 minutes)

you have 3 days to finish match one so no rush if you have things to do today/during the week.

if you do your battle now, you can report it at 11am (in 40 minutes) and wait 3 days for the next match LMAO.

Alright then. I guess I am ready whenever you are EvilSabre.

i'm gona eat so prob in a couple of hours icey but jeez this is a tense round 1 XD
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them