Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:25 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: I just noticed that if both me and Eckley make it through two rounds then we have to fight each other. LETS AIM FOR THAT ECKLEY [Image: 1.0]

You mean round 3? I'll take that :D
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:27 AM)UnfriendlySkunk Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:26 AM)CokeSlayer Wrote: I'm against Skunky, I'm scared Sad I'll probably tjfRekt

dont worry... im pretty aweful

Hey, me too! Good luck to us both! And let's have fun :D
@DirtyPirate I need to do some things with my team, so if I don't end up battling tonight, I'm on the forums regular so just loo for when I'm online :D
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:28 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:22 AM)KinKarasu Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:20 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Is Kai (jolteon92) good?

Sorta...  kappa

So Phil is PKPatriot56 ...Okiii...  :P

That's me! Good luck to you and everyone else who made it! :D

Goodluck to you too! Heart
I didn't get in why does it have to be 64 why not a bigger number....
Who is Awesome? By that I mean the person.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
64 people is already a lot of people to participate
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:30 AM)Goodralord6 Wrote: I didn't get in why does it have to be 64 why not a bigger number....

its already rather chaotic with 32 battles 64 at once would be overwhelming
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:30 AM)Eckley Wrote: @DirtyPirate I need to do some things with my team, so if I don't end up battling tonight, I'm on the forums regular so just loo for when I'm online :D

no worries my team isnt 100% quite yet almost but have to get some items im not always on forums but im almost always on twitch
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:30 AM)Goodralord6 Wrote: I didn't get in why does it have to be 64 why not a bigger number....

Justin may expand it in the future but he wants to also run this as a sort of "test" tournament.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks