Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
@Justin what do I do if @Jolteon92 doesn't accept my friend code request?
FEAT Focus sash Endeavor quick Attack Tailow Eeveeli :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:28 PM)CokeSlayer Wrote: Oh noez, another Mega Bunny user! I thought I was original Kappa

im using Mega Bunny too
Can't wait to unleash everything >Smile

Edit:That's suppose to be a devilish face but oh well.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:09 PM)HartBreaker Wrote: So if I pmd Stevie Mallia on the forums do I just need to wait for him to respond in order to do this bc I'm a little confused.

yeah pretty much. this is why we have a few days. forum tournaments are a great way for people to practice at a high level without the pressure of certain time constraints.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
The Azumarill I'm using in the tournament is called Justin Flynn because Azumarill likes to drum Kappa
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:29 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:26 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Don't worry about it Penguin! It's my own fault for not checking my pokemons :P You better win now with that mega bunny! Kappa

tough first round @Eeveeli. @club is really freaking good! get that gunk shot going!

Haha, thanks Justin!

My Cinccino was the secret weapon :P
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:35 PM)Peppermint Wrote: The Azumarill I'm using in the tournament is called Justin Flynn because Azumarill likes to drum Kappa

lol very fitting
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:34 PM)Ozzy Wrote: @Justin what do I do if @Jolteon92 doesn't accept my friend code request?
he'll accept it dont worry you have until wednsday
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
GG @Coogin. Hope you go far in this tournament!