Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:25 PM)JFlynnImposter Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:23 PM)dobrienlx Wrote: Quick Question: Are we allowed to change up our team or should we keep it the same throughout?

you should be allowed to change, i dont see why not

i think that you should keep your team the same actually, otherwise you could go into the next round with a team that 100% counters your opponent (if you know their team) and i feel thats kinda cheating
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:29 PM)CokeSlayer Wrote: Aw man! That was fun :P Good game!

K you know those hax became unreal I can't believe I won.
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:18 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:18 PM)Ezreal Wrote: Id like into some practicing. Considering how shrekt i got. Changing some of my team around.

I can happily battle you as well after a couple times with CokeSlayer if you want to.

Aw man! That was fun :P Good game!
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:27 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:23 PM)dobrienlx Wrote: Quick Question: Are we allowed to change up our team or should we keep it the same throughout?

i think that you should keep your team the same actually, otherwise you could go into the next round with a team that 100% counters your opponent (if you know their team) and i feel thats kinda cheating

well your opponent also has the ability to change their team also so its fair
Icy, if you wanna battle me you can, since we're in different brackets, the only way we would battle in this tourney would be for first place. (or 3rd)
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:30 PM)JFlynnImposter Wrote:

Its honestly not legal in any/all tourneys ive done. MTG, Ygo. Its basically cheating. And isnt right in most peoples eyes
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:31 PM)Vexian Wrote: Icy, if you wanna battle me you can, since we're in different brackets, the only way we would battle in this tourney would be for first place. (or 3rd)

K. I can but gotta finish this battle but then gotta battle Ezreal.
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:32 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:31 PM)Vexian Wrote: Icy, if you wanna battle me you can, since we're in different brackets, the only way we would battle in this tourney would be for first place. (or 3rd)

K. I can but gotta finish this battle but then gotta battle Ezreal.

^-^
I added you too coke if u wanna play for funzies
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:31 PM)Ezreal Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:30 PM)JFlynnImposter Wrote:

Its honestly not legal in any/all tourneys ive done. MTG, Ygo. Its basically cheating. And isnt right in most peoples eyes

yes i believe its cheating also but if it is not in the rules then i dont see why you can tell someone not to?