Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
So, IF i were to gather the almighty helix, Goomy and arceus in one place, Do you think i might stand a chance? :P
(Jan 7, 2015, 04:43 PM)Evyii Wrote: Round 1 Battles are in, and the head cheerleader for Team Forum is here to find out what this next round is saving for the team. Go Team Forum! Heart

Haha, thanks!

I gotta battle this guy named weather , you here weather? kappa
(Jan 7, 2015, 05:51 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 04:43 PM)Evyii Wrote: Round 1 Battles are in, and the head cheerleader for Team Forum is here to find out what this next round is saving for the team. Go Team Forum! Heart

Haha, thanks!

I gotta battle this guy named weather , you here weather?  kappa

I havent seen weather post in here for a while. did you dry PMing him or sending a message via Twitch?
there are now 2 battles complete in round 2... myself and Chimcharred7
(Jan 7, 2015, 06:30 PM)Vexian Wrote: there are now 2 battles complete in round 2... myself and Chimcharred7

lol I just finished my round 1 yesterday XD
Just watched Burd's battle video he sent me. Wasn't that it was a bad game it was that it was a bad matchup for him. He had nothing to stop certain pokemon.
(Jan 7, 2015, 06:43 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Just watched Burd's battle video he sent me. Wasn't that it was a bad game it was that it was a bad matchup for him. He had nothing to stop certain pokemon.

It was still a good battle, but yeah Icy is right, the type matchup was in my favor.
(Jan 7, 2015, 06:46 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 06:43 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Just watched Burd's battle video he sent me. Wasn't that it was a bad game it was that it was a bad matchup for him. He had nothing to stop certain pokemon.

It was still a good battle, but yeah Icy is right, the type matchup was in my favor.

Exactly. It wasn't a bad battle at all. There were a few things that could have been handled differently by him but that goes for every battle after the fact. Good job to both sides.
I just finished my round 2 battle, do I have to send the battle code to someone?
(Jan 7, 2015, 08:10 PM)Siqueirapowered Wrote: I just finished my round 2 battle, do I have to send the battle code to someone?

Not required but we would really like to watch all the battles.