there a battle code Skunk?

yeah sorry hold on
(Jan 9, 2015, 03:18 PM)UnfriendlySkunk Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2015, 02:57 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2015, 02:44 PM)UnfriendlySkunk Wrote: aww good game

there a battle code Skunk?

yeah sorry hold on

GT4G-WWWW-WWWU-H5W7
Well I had a GG with Kevin, but he decided to forfit in the end (sorry for the spoilers). If you want to see the battle the code is: WB7W-WWWW-WWWU-JL2S
(Jan 9, 2015, 07:09 PM)HartBreaker Wrote: Well I had a GG with Kevin, but he decided to forfit in the end (sorry for the spoilers). If you want to see the battle the code is: WB7W-WWWW-WWWU-JL2S

I added this code to the master list thread...
Hey Peppermint (Nick),

Just in case you didn't get my PM we need to do our round 2 battle i will be on from 5pm GMT - end of Justins stream tomorrow.

Just in case Peppermint (Nick) doesn't reply to this who do i need to contact to allow for a bye or w/e.

Evilsabre (Chris)
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 9, 2015, 07:34 PM)evilsabre Wrote: Hey Peppermint (Nick),

Just in case you didn't get my PM we need to do our round 2 battle i will be on from 5pm - end of Justins stream tomorrow.  

Just in case Peppermint (Nick) doesn't reply to this who do i need to contact to allow for a bye or w/e.

Evilsabre (Chris)

Hey you tried PMing them?
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 10, 2015, 12:56 AM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2015, 07:34 PM)evilsabre Wrote: Hey Peppermint (Nick),

Just in case you didn't get my PM we need to do our round 2 battle i will be on from 5pm - end of Justins stream tomorrow.  

Evilsabre (Chris)

Hey you tried PMing them?

yea he's normally on the forums though so i figured i'd post here as well i'm expecting he'll be on today but I've not heard anything from him yet so i'm a little concerned.
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Same evil. He told me he was busy and that he'd battle on Thursday, but I never had a pm to say he was ready
I believe Peppermint was also on the stream yesterday. :>

Also Eckley my offer is still a thing. Let me take his place, beat you and get revenge against Penguin Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Jan 10, 2015, 05:11 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: I believe Peppermint was also on the stream yesterday. :>

Also Eckley my offer is still a thing. Let me take his place, beat you and get revenge against Penguin Kappa

Eevee be sure to put gunk shot on that greninja before your battle first!!