Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
Banned because I finished the delta episode the day after I beat the game. Also banned because I caught Rayquaza in a regular Pokeball. kappa
Banned for using 1+ too much on one person.

Edit: Banned for sniping me
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned because Ultra Ball in first try.(Nest Ball is maybe better, too)
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
banned because you surpassed me in failing to spend millions pokemoney on pokeballs to catch rayquaza kappahd
EDIT: and clubpenguin is banned because i had 1 pokeball to use so i couldnt spam pokeballs because i forgot to get pokeballs
Banned because I failed to catch Deoxys the first time...

And still haven't. I need to catch it in a Pokeball. It's a tradition that I started doing since I started watching Super Skarmory on Youtube. Here is an example kappa ( he starts the battle at about 1:45)
Banned cause I catched him on my with a ultra ball on my second SR.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

banned because i will restart soon(i always restart at least once so i can plan what pokemon i can use kappahd) and will catch them in pokeballs
and banned because deoxys has recover Sad
Banned because I never have restarted a Pokemon game ( with the exception of used games for the save file already there, which I only have two of.)
banned because restarting is awesome
Banned because the only time I restart games is when my friend saves their file over mine
This is why I have trust issues