Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
Banned because I go to the same school as mrtepig, he is my best friend Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned because I go to the same school as no one on here because I have almost no friends kappa
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Banned because mrtepig is one of my very few friends. Kappa

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned because mrtepig seems like he'd make a good friend. Don't let him escape kappa
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Banned because he is actually a pretty good friend.

Banned because I like having good friends
Banned because everyone in this community is your friend

Banned because
[Image: tumblr_n02xjwmJhD1r438wxo1_500.gif]
I have friends!
Banned for banning your friends too much Kappa

Banned for being a hypocrite kappa