Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
Banned for almost breaking your hand kappa (how did that happen?)
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Banned because I was playing soccer with workers from my dad's company and I fell backwards (had broken that same hand before) Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned because even I don't remember and we go to the same school.

EDIT: Sniped. I remember you wearing the bandages now.
Banned because a kid in my Latin class got out of midterms for shattering his wrist and elbow
Don't snipe me that's not allowed
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Banned for getting sniped, but yeah it was the same hand I had broken before. Kappa

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned for banning me for being sniped kappa
Banned because you shall respect my authoritahhh!

Banned because what authority? Kappa
Banned because Thug Lyfe.
Banned because it's the dragon slayer's authority Kappa

*gasp* You of all people, jerk Kappa