Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway!
(Oct 17, 2015, 01:15 AM)abhishekarora185 Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 12:23 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 12:21 AM)abhishekarora185 Wrote: Zubat and Sableye both have HAs, if that helps Smile
Wow thanks for that! Smile A pleasant surprise indeed!

Wei, both Torchic and Froakie had their standard abilities. :\ Would it be possible to verify a pair of hatched ones and then send them over?
Wait what? O_O Seriously?! This hasn't happened before. I'll breed another and hatch it myself and see.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 17, 2015, 01:30 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 12:21 AM)abhishekarora185 Wrote: Zubat and Sableye both have HAs, if that helps Smile

Wei, both Torchic and Froakie had their standard abilities. :\ Would it be possible to verify a pair of hatched ones and then send them over?
Wait what? O_O Seriously?! This hasn't happened before. I'll breed another and hatch it myself and see.

Thats what i usually end up doing as well
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Ok just bred a Torchic and hatched it - it has Speed Boost! O_O I guess luck wasn't on your side at that time? :x

Will trade you the Torchic and Froakie again. You can return me the non-HA starters Smile
I am ready to trade whenever, please PM me then I will online again.

Edit: If you want me to nickname the Pokemons, please tell me and I will do it for you!

FOR ANYBODY WHO HAS RECIEVED A NON-HA POKEMON, PLEASE DO TELL ME AND I WILL REBREED YOUR EGG + HATCH IT.

I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD SO THAT WE WILL HATCH FOR THOSE WHO WANT HA POKEMON, YET MAINTAIN AN EGG GIVEAWAY FOR NON-HA POKEMON.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.

(Oct 17, 2015, 01:30 AM)weisakura Wrote:

Ive lost my blaziken ha so i cant breed for torchic ha anymore
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Noted, thanks! Will update the thread asap.
p/s: Nice rank dude!

(Oct 17, 2015, 01:44 AM)weisakura Wrote: Ok just bred a Torchic and hatched it - it has Speed Boost! O_O I guess luck wasn't on your side at that time? :x

Will trade you the Torchic and Froakie again. You can return me the non-HA starters Smile
I am ready to trade whenever, please PM me then I will online again.

Edit: If you want me to nickname the Pokemons, please tell me and I will do it for you!

FOR ANYBODY WHO HAS RECIEVED A NON-HA POKEMON, PLEASE DO TELL ME AND I WILL REBREED YOUR EGG + HATCH IT.

I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD SO THAT WE WILL HATCH FOR THOSE WHO WANT HA POKEMON, YET MAINTAIN AN EGG GIVEAWAY FOR NON-HA POKEMON.

Thanks a lot, Wei, really appreciate it. No nickname required, I'll probably be breeding for IVs/nature anyway Smile

EDIT: I received the Torchic and Froakie with desired abilities. Thanks a bunch! =D
(Oct 17, 2015, 02:44 AM)abhishekarora185 Wrote: Thanks a lot, Wei, really appreciate it. No nickname required, I'll probably be breeding for IVs/nature anyway Smile

EDIT: I received the Torchic and Froakie with desired abilities. Thanks a bunch! =D

Glad to hear that! No problem at all! Smile

If anyone has requested HA Pokemon and no HA Pokemon has hatched, please return the non-HA Pokemon to me and I will retrade you with the hatched HA Pokemon you requested :D

HAHAHAHA i am the one who asked for the most pokemon
no one shall ever beat me HAHAHAHA
^TRUE. For the most Pokemon in one trade.
*affixes medal on Froggy* :D

Oshawott,Snivy and Phione please?
FC: digonidas
Thanks in advance!