Jan 29, 2016, 07:52 AM
I can tell you that the team you made is weak to Flying, Rock, Electric, and Ice.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
|
[REQUEST] I need help filling out this team
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I need help filling out this team - by bdsaxophone - Jan 26, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: I need help filling out this team - by Excalibur0126 - Jan 27, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: I need help filling out this team - by Marcusube - Jan 27, 2016, 04:13 AM
RE: I need help filling out this team - by Excalibur0126 - Jan 29, 2016, 07:52 AM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#402 Kricketune
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |