Feb 10, 2016, 07:46 PM
@naitre is giving out shiny 6IV Japanese dittos with an Adamant nature through GTS. PM her if you want to get one.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
|
LF 6iv/5iv dittoFT what u ask for (that I have)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
LF 6iv/5iv dittoFT what u ask for (that I have) - by Plzhelpme - Feb 10, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: LF 6iv/5iv dittoFT what u ask for (that I have) - by Excalibur0126 - Feb 10, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: LF 6iv/5iv dittoFT what u ask for (that I have) - by Plzhelpme - Feb 10, 2016, 08:31 PM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |