Feb 15, 2016, 05:15 PM
I added you and here's my FC: 1092-0199-8211, hope this helps! :D
|
[FRIEND SAFARI] I would like more friends for my FS.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I would like more friends for my FS. - by Kal1331able - Feb 15, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: I would like more friends for my FS. - by lucky13thllama - Feb 15, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: I would like more friends for my FS. - by ShellBat - Feb 15, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: I would like more friends for my FS. - by Kal1331able - Feb 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: I would like more friends for my FS. - by EnderBlazeMC - Feb 15, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: I would like more friends for my FS. - by Excalibur0126 - Feb 16, 2016, 02:41 AM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#643 Reshiram
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |