Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Eeveelution Team
Well ofc me, Eeveeli has to have a Eevee team! Kappa/

Nah but in all seriousness: I love to have all the Eeveelutions in my team, that's how I beat most games as a child and I wanted to create a Competitive one for fun. Now I tried a while ago to make a competitive one and i'm curious if anyone knows a way to make it better.

Note: I know that probably my Flareon is my "weak-spot" and probably won't do much for the team but if there's a way to keep it in my team then please tell me, it's my favorite eeveelution so it would be a shame if I had to replace her xD

The Team

[Image: 134.gif]
Vaporeon @ Lum Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 Def / 252 SpA / 68 Spe
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Ice beam
- Quick Attack

"My lead is Vaporeon most of the time. It can take most hits and can take most things I encountered out in 2/3 hits but can also bring a lot of damage to other pokemons before she faints herself."

[Image: 197.gif]
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Atk / 56 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Payback
- Moonlight
- Curse
- Substitute

"How is it possible to make a eeveelution team without Umbreon. It's such a bulky pokemon + Curse + Moonlight. Most pokemon get recked by this thing once it has up a sub and a few curses."

[Image: 136.gif]
Flareon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 192 Atk / 192 SpA / 126 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Superpower
- Overheat
- Return
- Hidden Power [Ground]

"As I said before: Flareon is my favorite Eeveelution so she deserved a spot in my Eeveelution-team! Flareon is my safe switch-in for when I get a obvious fire-attack threw at me. After that she will try to reck the other pokemon although she isn't that good with it, I still love her Kappa/."

[Image: 470.gif]
Leafeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Leaf Guard
EVs: 132 HP / 4 Atk / 120 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Roar
- Leaf Blade

"Leafeon is my Umbreon-support to help him set up with the swords dance. Leafeon is a great Baton passer in my option since it can take most hits and is fast enough to Baton Pass into Umbreon once she set up a Swords Dance. Also roar in case someone gets dares to set up in front of my majestic Eeveelution team."

[Image: 196.gif]
Espeon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SpA / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Hidden Power [Fire]

"If you have Umbreon in your team then you have to have Espeon too, but I really enjoy having Espeon on my team, Specs Psychic/Shadow ball does a lot of damage and i've been in situations where she swept at least 4 pokemons."

[Image: 135.gif]
Jolteon @ Air Balloon
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Signal Beam

"I don't really have a reason why I picked for Jolteon in this team, I missed a spot and was like "Hey I got Flareon and Vaporeon, why not Jolteon." and that's how this happened. Kappa

Battlereplays

Against a OU team
Agaist a friend for me so I wasn't that serious while playing

Messages In This Thread
Eeveelution Team - by Eeveeli - Dec 5, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Eeveelution Team - by LeOOOGamER - Dec 5, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Eeveelution Team - by Onihige - Dec 13, 2014, 07:57 PM