Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Ideas for Sun and Moon
So me and my brother have been talking about the new games and few cool and interesting things crossed our minds. Do you agree with our therioes or have totally different ones?
Here they are:

Legends: So are the legends gonna be Magiana and Volcanion? Or Hoopa and Volcanion? ORR a totally new Pokémon with Magiana? I seriously don't know and want to know your guys opinion.

The Looker: Ok so the way I learned about the Looker was Pokémon XY and then he appears in ORAS. If you look even more back he first appears in Pokémon Diamond Pearl Platnium. Are they gonna explain his sudden appear in ORAS? Ugh im soooooo excited!

Starters: Are there gonna be new ones? What would be a good design and good types?

Megas: My brother really wants new megas. You guys? I think it would be a cool idea to add all the legends into megas.

Eeveelution: My favorite subject.....I REALLY WANT A NEW EEVEELUTION!!!! Err anyway I want a flying and/or ghost type. That would be so epic.

OK guys what do you think? Any therioes apart from mine and my brothers? Let me hear it.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku

Messages In This Thread
Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Frost - Feb 29, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Frost - Feb 29, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Vexian - Feb 29, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Frost - Feb 29, 2016, 08:02 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by ShadowcloakQuiora - Feb 29, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Swimmingpenguin791 - Feb 29, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Frost - Feb 29, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Forest - Feb 29, 2016, 11:52 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Frost - Feb 29, 2016, 11:57 PM