Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Ideas for Sun and Moon
as many have suggested in other thread posts i think solrrock and lunatone might get a mega or a evolution.
eeveelution wise im not sure if there will be new ones but im sort of hoping for umbreon and espeon megas, you may wonder why umbreon and espeon for me the answer is simple umbreon and espeon were the first eeveelutions depending on the time of day/night cycle and being that the titles are sun and moon i think itd be a neat.
some wonder if ivs would be handled different because you can transfer rby pokes to sm when released but not xy or oras, my answer no, my reasoning being they made breeding easier in xy and oras, the current standard has been used since gen III and onward so to toss it out of the proverbial window would be surprising i personally think that the reason why you wont be able to transfer is simply because xy and oras are simply not set up to do so because of non present code. i speculate the pokemon research and development team created something that solves this would be issue.
starters, i have no idea my guess is as good as yours i guess ill find out same with legendaries.
will we see looker again, i want to say yes but who knows will we get an answer to his amnesia in oras again maybe maybe not personally i he may try to backtrack and find out why he lost it and how he ended up in hoenn
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum

Messages In This Thread
Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Frost - Feb 29, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Frost - Feb 29, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Vexian - Feb 29, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Frost - Feb 29, 2016, 08:02 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by ShadowcloakQuiora - Feb 29, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Swimmingpenguin791 - Feb 29, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Frost - Feb 29, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: Ideas for Sun and Moon - by Forest - Feb 29, 2016, 11:52 PM