Poll: Which Subject?
Subject 1
Subject 2
Subject 3
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I need your guys help please
Heart 
Hey Young Eeveelutions Its me MistressGlaceon and I came with a question. Im writing a book and cant decide on the 3 options on what the book should be about:

1. Girl has some serious amnesia and has past lives, but may or may not hold the key to her hometowns destruction or rebirth

2. Girl gets kidnapped and after years of torment she kills her kidnapper buts risks many things in the process

3. Girl runs away and lives a hard life just to go back to where she lived, but finds out her parents were murdered

So I need help deciding. Ya. Most of my classmates say they choose 3, but I decided to ask you guys to Smile It would also be nice if you guys help me make up names for the main character who is no matter what gonna be a girl and possibly a girl dog the breed is German Shepard Husky. Make sure, if your willing to help with names make sure they are not YOUR names cause of copyright and junk. Ya, and please no names from books cause of, again, copyright. Thank you so much if your willing to help. I bid you a good day (ha, I just used a fancy word from a book I read)

P.S. Moderators I was wondering if I could mention this amazing site in my book(s) and hopefully all the people who do giveaways and all the nice people (which is like everyone) and if you guys can be in my book please?

P.S.S If you don’t want to be mentioned in my book(s) please tell me
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku

Messages In This Thread
I need your guys help please - by Frost - Apr 20, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: I need your guys help please - by ForestEmerald - Apr 20, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: I need your guys help please - by Eugenio - Apr 20, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: I need your guys help please - by Frost - Apr 20, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: I need your guys help please - by Johnnyspyguy - Apr 20, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: I need your guys help please - by Frost - Apr 21, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: I need your guys help please - by nightburstpkmn - Apr 21, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: I need your guys help please - by Frost - Apr 22, 2016, 11:57 AM