Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Breeding problem with TMs, advice please? - SOLVED I think
@Johnnyspyguy 
Sure! But.. I wonder traded all of my breedjects away. ; ; Let me pop the pair back into the Daycare for a minute and get a couple eggs... Hah that actually did me a favor, my Hatching O-Power is finally lvl 3. xD

I'll trade you the one female I got out of the batch, that way you can breed more Moon Ball Gastlys with if if you want. Smile It's Timid, and I used my TMs to give it the moveset that I'm actually trying to breed for lol. The IVs on it aren't perfect but it's "relatively superior" according to the Judge.

I gave it a Helix Fossil just for giggles. #PraiseHelix! Register me and trade me whatever you feel like in return, I wouldn't even care if you threw a Zigzagoon my way. XD

Edit: I'm truly exhausted and don't think I can stay up any longer. Don't worry, I'll try to catch you later today to trade you my Gastly. Or if you register me and see me online, trade me at any time! I'll make sure that I remember your IGN. Smile
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breeding problem with TMs, advice please? - by Lythania - May 9, 2016, 05:42 AM