Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Pokemon Sun and Moon
(Aug 1, 2016, 09:05 AM)wundrweapon Wrote: Boy, do I have plenty to say here! I'll spoiler it to save you the troubles

Forms: I get the Exeggutor form, as it's a tropical island, but what the heck is with the ice forms? Like I said: TROPICAL ISLAND! It makes no sense for there to be ice forms. Plus, the only one that looks cool is Alola Ninetales

That bird thing: Burmy, Wormadam, the butterfly that looks like a Poke Ball if you're lucky, and now this. At least this thing has a uniqueness to each form. Not that I like it anyways

The floating rock: why

Gumshoos: I am 100% certain it was named after a certain detective

The mantises: Fomantis is kinda cute, but the evolution looks like the Kricketune of gen VII. I'll admit, though, Solar Blade look amazing. I really hope its stats line up with its anim though - I don't want to see the opposite of Judgement

Mudbray: its formerly-revealed evolution was already a boring concept, but this thing is just a mule. It even sounds like one. In addition, c'mn devs! The gen VI multi-attack anims were stupid and you didn't think to change them? "Oh we wanted to save the player the time it'd take to view the animation 5 times in a row" they could theoretically say, but if I didn't want to see an anim, I'd disable it in the settings. GRR!

Riding Pokemon: I'll admit - definitely a step up from Kalos' two-three times you could do that. But we'll have to see just how often this is used. Don't fail me devs!

The trial whatever: meh, idrc. If this replaces the gym/E4 system (I can't quite tell) then I'll be happy

Mallow: looks like the Lisia of gen VII. I'm OK with this

Lana/Sophocles/Kiawe: meh

Totem Pokemon: neat concept. Let's see where it goes

Z-Moves: WUNDRWEAPON IS MORE THAN VERY OK WITH THIS!!!!
-----
Overall: Sounds pretty good so far. I still don't have enough data to sell it to me yet, but they've got a few months - let's see where they take it

I dont know how to create a spoiler tab

Messages In This Thread
Pokemon Sun and Moon - by ShinyJigglypuff - Aug 1, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun and Moon - by wundrweapon - Aug 1, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun and Moon - by Ggirl163 - Aug 1, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun and Moon - by ShinyJigglypuff - Aug 1, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun and Moon - by devilmoth - Aug 1, 2016, 09:27 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun and Moon - by ShinyJigglypuff - Aug 1, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun and Moon - by Black117 - Aug 1, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun and Moon - by Ggirl163 - Aug 1, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun and Moon - by devilmoth - Aug 1, 2016, 10:39 AM
RE: Pokemon Sun and Moon - by Ggirl163 - Aug 1, 2016, 10:42 AM