Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SHINY FROAKIE/EVOLUTIONS?
(Aug 23, 2016, 09:38 AM)ShinyNorrinRadd Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2016, 08:48 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2016, 08:32 AM)ShinyNorrinRadd Wrote:
(Aug 22, 2016, 06:49 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 22, 2016, 04:11 PM)ShinyNorrinRadd Wrote: Please. For the love of Arceus. I have been hatching froakie eggs for the longest time via Masuda Method (Korean ditto, American froakie) I even tried a Japanese ditto. I've hatched so many eggs/chained so many Pokemon that I'm now convinced the only way to get a shiny is by cheating or having a shiny charm. If anyone has one, please. I will trade you Jirachi, Shiny Charizard, Shiny Blastoise, Shiny Venosaur, Shiny Gengar. Any two of your choice.
@ShinyNorrinRadd 
Lol, i still don't know how to pronounce Arceus properly... but that's everything but on topic...

Yes i have to agree with you, Masuda method is tiring and tedious work but I stick with it since it requires basically no skill. My latest MM shiny took me about a week and approximately 1000+ eggs to get my Chansey to shine, but in the end it's always worth it. As for chaining, i'm completely horrible at it whether it's fishing or pokeradar, i guess i just lack focus or maybe i just never had a a gift for shiny hunting.

I do happen to have a shiny Protean froakie if you still happen to be looking for one, or if i traded that away and somehow don't remember (happens a lot) I do have a Torrent Shiny Frogadier, if that is fine too (I did not catch any of them myself, but i am 90% sure they're legit), if that concerns you) If you are interested, all i'm really looking for is unpopular shinies to contribute to completing my shiny living dex (By when i mean I'm not looking for popular shinies i mean, I most likely already have shiny starters/shiny legendaries). As long as it is a shiny i do not have (85% of the pokedex) you're free to take my Froakie/whichever one i have. :D

I also have Genesect, and in game caught celibi
Oh cool! Is the Genesect GTS tradeable, does it have no ribblons, is it non-shiny?

Also if you're looking to trade for Genesect that will require the 6IV Protean shiny froakie lol.
6IV? Is the Genesect Shiny?
Nah sorry dude, i'l pass

Messages In This Thread
RE: DOES ANYONE HAVE A SHINY FROAKIE/EVOLUTIONS? - by MagicalMops - Aug 26, 2016, 06:49 AM