Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What are your Pokemon games worth?
Went and traded all my old pokemon games in yesterday(to pay off sun snd moon) and i was shocked at what happened.

First of all i traded 9 pokemon titles in along with two xbox one games a ds lite and another ds game.  Out of all this i expected the xbox games to bring the most followed by the ds then all of the ds games. How wrong i was... 
  The xbox games brought 5 and 15 bucks, not much but about what i expected and anything helps.  Next the ds lite brought me 20$, honestly i was happy with this seeing i procured it used for 40$ and the random ds game brought me 9$, still pretty good.
  The guy in the store did the pokemon games last, i think he could tell how anxious i was. I payed roughly 25-28$ a game on the used titles such as diamond, white, black2, but like 30-35$ on others like x, y, soul silver, platinum, black and white 2. To my surprise EVERY pokemon game brought 22$ a piece except soul silver which brought 27$. 
  Needless to say i am so glad i "invested" in pokemon when i did, because pokemon go hype along with sun/moon hype has me biwinning.
  What games do you have? Would you consider selling them? It was tough for me, but ultimately those games served their purpose and im hopinh for eshop versions or ROMs of them.

Messages In This Thread
What are your Pokemon games worth? - by Koltm89 - Sep 18, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: What are your Pokemon games worth? - by Confide - Sep 18, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: What are your Pokemon games worth? - by Confide - Sep 18, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: What are your Pokemon games worth? - by w2gMk - Sep 18, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: What are your Pokemon games worth? - by Koltm89 - Sep 18, 2016, 11:25 AM