Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What are your Pokemon games worth?
@Confide , sentimental value is something no one can put a number on, but you, if even that.  If i could find my old red, silver, gold and crystal you would have to pry them from my cold dead hands. These games however, i bought after x and y's release and before the announcements of ORAS. I got them at a cheap price and saw them as awesome entertainment while working in the field. I was a bit attached to that soul silver though..Sad(( buuuuutttt im using that money to buy yellow and the old tcg on eshop, so pokrmon for pokemon.

@ChaseInfinity yeah i recently sold out my 360 stuff and got nothing for it... But these games afforded me two new games coming out and the new pokemon3ds coming out(which i wasnt even prospecting the idea of getting). I was crossing fingers walking into gamestop hoping to just pay off the 70$ for sun and moon, now i feel like i lucked out timing wise in a big way.

@w2gMk i am with you completely. These games i couldnt get rid of unless they meant more pokemon to replace it with. And if your looking for a copy of forth gen i might wait because i believe HGSS is going for 40$ and the rest are like you said and we know it will come down again, but can you wait a year for that? I figured my 5th gen would net nothing, considering previous prices they went for, but 22$ just like the rest.

Ladies and gentlemen im not saying go sell your games but maybe you got a few to trade in for sun and moon and i thought you should know, now is the time!!! Final amount in store credit 253$ and some change.

Messages In This Thread
What are your Pokemon games worth? - by Koltm89 - Sep 18, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: What are your Pokemon games worth? - by Confide - Sep 18, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: What are your Pokemon games worth? - by Confide - Sep 18, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: What are your Pokemon games worth? - by w2gMk - Sep 18, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: What are your Pokemon games worth? - by Koltm89 - Sep 18, 2016, 11:25 AM