Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Pokemon Bank "Update" Delayed for Jan 2017
Personally I get the decision for Pokemon to have the official Pokemon Bank Update on January instead of closer to the launch day was in part all the things they still, or want to implement in terms of compatibility with both the 6th and Gen 1 VC titles. My problem is why make certain POkemon VGC events so close to the game launch than that of the update. Aside completing the game (however long that normal takes per person), people have to find a ditto hotspot with a decent nature, raise it to level 100, and then to hyper train the IVs. It would have been much better if Pokemon SuMo had the Poke Bank update, but have the feature closed off after you completed the game similar to how Gen 4 and Gen 5's transfer systems were.

Guess this is what Game Freak / TCPi wants for Pokemon fans to enjoy the games initially before they have access to their previous gen mons. Wonder if this will "mimic" or create a frenzy to get 5 iv Pokemon similar to early gen 6, though on that scale I doubt it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Bank "Update" Delayed for Jan 2017 - by Black117 - Sep 22, 2016, 08:06 PM