Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] AidanC97's OR Team Explanation
Given this is an in-game team, not going to focus as much as providing feedback, though there are some things I want to say.

1) Breloom is normally known to have an incredibly high attack stat so focus on giving it moves like Seed Bomb. For coverage moves, Mach Punch, Stun Spore, and Stone Edge/ Rock Slide can help alleviate some issues like its low speed, or options against Flying-types. Honestly, I'd consider removing Energy Ball and Sludge Bomb for Seed Bomb or Stone Edge/Rock Slide.

2) Give Gardevoir Moonblast. Yeah I know it would make Gardevoir "OP", but limiting a Pokemon's potential even for in-game is a waste in my opinion. Fairy coverage is one of the best to use during any play through given the lack of strong Steel-types early on. Mooblast would give Gardevoir a strong STAB option, and help deal with Dark/Dragon-types for your team better.

3) Honestly if you are considering getting new Pokemon, I'd get a Salamence over Flygon given you listed the same coverage options both these Pokemon get, not to mention Salamence has a better movepool, ability, and higher attack stat. The only advantage Flygon has over Mence is STAB EQ, and that's it. Just compare the Base Stat Totals of Mence and Flygon and they are virtually the same in Defenses, and Speed, though has a higher HP, Attack, and Special Attack.

Overall the team is somewhat decent for an in-game run, though not as optimal if you'd consider challenging the Battle Maison or competitive. Not much else to say honestly though I'd pay attention to natures if I were you, though not too much.

Messages In This Thread
AidanC97's OR Team Explanation - by AidanC97 - Oct 30, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: AidanC97's OR Team Explanation - by Black117 - Oct 31, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: AidanC97's OR Team Explanation - by AidanC97 - Nov 1, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: AidanC97's OR Team Explanation - by Black117 - Nov 2, 2016, 09:14 AM