Hey everyone, I'm James Baek. I have been a Worlds Competitior for the last 3 years of playing VGC and I also make content not only to help others and share ideas but to help me improve. This is my first episode of a series called VGC Baek to Baek Battles where I go on the Battle Spot ladder and play against people across the world, playing with different teams and learning from my mistakes. I hope you will join me for my adventure throughout VGC 2017.
|
[VGC] Pokemon VGC 2017 Baek to Baek Battles Episode One
|
|
Hey everyone, I'm James Baek. I have been a Worlds Competitior for the last 3 years of playing VGC and I also make content not only to help others and share ideas but to help me improve. This is my first episode of a series called VGC Baek to Baek Battles where I go on the Battle Spot ladder and play against people across the world, playing with different teams and learning from my mistakes. I hope you will join me for my adventure throughout VGC 2017. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Pokemon VGC 2017 Baek to Baek Battles Episode One - by Jamesspeed1 - Nov 21, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Pokemon VGC 2017 Baek to Baek Battles Episode One - by Justin - Nov 21, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Pokemon VGC 2017 Baek to Baek Battles Episode One - by Feax - Nov 21, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Pokemon VGC 2017 Baek to Baek Battles Episode One - by Rogue - Nov 23, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Pokemon VGC 2017 Baek to Baek Battles Episode One - by Justin - Nov 23, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Pokemon VGC 2017 Baek to Baek Battles Episode One - by Rogue - Nov 23, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Pokemon VGC 2017 Baek to Baek Battles Episode One - by Justin - Nov 24, 2016, 01:46 AM
RE: Pokemon VGC 2017 Baek to Baek Battles Episode One - by dmoney1115 - Nov 25, 2016, 10:44 AM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#757 Salandit
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

