Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] A Shiny Hunter Appeared!
Hello, nice to meet you! This is actually the first forum I have ever joined, so please beware of any unspoken formatting rules I may break.

Last week I got into Post Game Pokemon with the new game, but I have been playing since Red/Blue. I opened a Local Game Store in my hometown about a year ago and we have built a really nice Pokemon TCG Community of like 20-30 players. Most of the are getting into breeding and fighting on the VGC! So that's why I am just now getting into it. I have a lot of free time since I have a store manager who runs the shop most days and my girlfriend runs our online store. After reading your post I have decided to dedicate more of that free time to start my own Shiny Quest! But I would like your help....

I want to have a team of 6, ocean/beach themed, semi-rare shinies! Simply becasue I love the new game, and everything I love that has come from it in my life since its release! I was definitely thinking like Palossand, Dhelmise, Mareanie,  Bruxish, Wishiwashi, Milotic, Vaporeon....What would be cool, but also a decent team you think?

I love your story and look forward to hearing when you get all the Shinies!

Thanks for the inspiration and good luck!

Messages In This Thread
A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by ShinyMisty - Dec 7, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by croissant - Dec 7, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by Jac91693 - Dec 7, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by ShinyMisty - Dec 8, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by MrRhino - Dec 7, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by PokeLover121 - Dec 8, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by Vinnie - Dec 8, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by Hojunhu - Dec 8, 2016, 08:41 PM