Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Howdy!
Ive been around since Gen 1 but I stopped at Gen 4, when I came back recently I got myself a copy of X and started playing again. Im really dissapointed because I missed the Anniversary and because of that, i missed out on the Mythical Pokemon i covet so much. I dont have much in the way of trading, I have a Shiny lvl 100 Azumarill, Hitmonchan, and Torterra if you are interested, got them from a friend who didnt want them. (She only likes pokemon she will actually use) Im not sure what an Event/Mythical pokemon would be worth, but a Shiny is good right? I'm missing Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect and Volcanion from my "collection". I do have a shiny Rayquaza that my friend gave me, im pretty sure its an event pokemon, but id prefer to keep it unless i get an outstanding offer. Other than that i just like to collect things, in this case Pokemon and I'm pretty casual, trying to hatch myself a Shiny Ralts, itll be a first for me so wish me luck! If you are interested in one of my shinies for one of the pokemon i want or more, just say so. I prefer English and/or non-nicknamed Pokemon.

Messages In This Thread
Howdy! - by Kane526 - Dec 10, 2016, 05:57 PM
RE: Howdy! - by Black117 - Dec 10, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Howdy! - by Kane526 - Dec 10, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: Howdy! - by croissant - Dec 10, 2016, 06:24 PM