Poll: About what should be my next post?
This poll is closed.
0kamii's Top 5 Shiny Hunting Pokémon!
45.45%
5 45.45%
All Our Favorite Alolan Forms!
18.18%
2 18.18%
Battle 0kamii's OU Minun Team!
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] The 5 Easiest Hard Battles in Pokémon!
@Reis This is exactly why I said the battle with Iris was easy! She was harder as a champion, but nothing we couldn't handle. I never played White Version, but I heard too many stories about Iris being an easy Gym Leader. Drayden on the other hand, sheesh. Don't mess with the Spartan Mayor! Anyways, thanks for the reply Reis.

@wartty Thank you! I never understood why so many people hate those games. They were an integral part of my Gen 3 experience. I wouldn't give up playing those games for anything. They were a lot of fun, and they really challenged me as a young trainer. Between the two, I think I like Colosseum more. But it's probably just nostalgia.

Also, good to know I'm not the only one that breezed through Cynthia. I'm bound to get roasted by someone for that comment. Blush

@RetroTyphlosion You thought the Alolan Elite Four was hard? Huh. I didn't. But I guess experiences differ between players. And thank you very much for the tip! I'll have to remember it for next time I make a post. Probably Monday. Looks like it's going to be about pokémon that are useful for Shiny Hunting. Again, thanks for the tip, Retro!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
The 5 Easiest Hard Battles in Pokémon! - by 0kamii - Jul 14, 2017, 08:45 AM
RE: The 5 Easiest Hard Battles in Pokémon! - by 0kamii - Jul 14, 2017, 03:19 PM