Jul 24, 2017, 01:24 AM
Why don't you just give your Sandshrews names? It would prevent confusion, and I don't think the Pokemon could keep themselves apart if they where all called the same
I'm back again.
|
I have a question about Mystery Dungeon games...
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I have a question about Mystery Dungeon games... - by SnowdustWolf - Jul 23, 2017, 02:07 PM
RE: I have a question about Mystery Dungeon games... - by Reis - Jul 23, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: I have a question about Mystery Dungeon games... - by SnowdustWolf - Jul 23, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: I have a question about Mystery Dungeon games... - by Mr. Ultracool - Jul 24, 2017, 01:24 AM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#533 Gurdurr
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |