Poll: Would you all be interested in seeing non-Pokémon content from me?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
50.00%
4 50.00%
No...
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] How Accurate is Alolan Culture to Hawaiian?
@Reis Not really. It just looks a lot longer than some of the other posts because of how much space the pictures take up. If you were to delete those, it'd be about the same as some of the others. Maybe a little longer, but not by much. I'm glad you stopped by, though. Hopefully you learned something you didn't know before. Smile

@Sharkfang2193 Thanks for the feedback, Sharkfang. Glad to see there are people that enjoy the posts I make. Yeah, this post took a bit of research, but it was really fun to write and I'm always happy to share other cultures. Living in America, I often find that those in the USA idealize their own culture, whilst completely shunning others. I don't agree with that at all, and I think other cultures are some of the most beautiful aspects of our world. And I loved to see Nintendo do it right!

And yeah, I just love Moana for that very reason. And I tagged wartty and iimIF4nT4Sy because they were two of the readers that really wanted this post. I hope they get the chance to read it.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Accurate is Alolan Culture to Hawaiian? - by 0kamii - Jul 27, 2017, 11:40 AM