Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] New Z-Moves and Other Stuff
Shocked 
New News is Really Something New...
Since I've not seen anybody reporting this (I'm looking at you @Kris ) I'll be talking about the most recent announcement for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

They've announced, but I don't think there's been any footage yet, the new exclusive z-moves for Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma. Solgaleo/Dawn Mane Necrozma gets "Sunshine Smasher" from Sunsteel Strike when holding Solgaleo Z. Lunala's Moongeist Beam becomes "Moonlight Blaster" when holding Lunala Z. Necrozma gets "Photon Geyser", although this may not require a Z-crystal.

Also, Dawn Mane Necrozma and Dusk Wings Necrozma both have the "Prism Armor" ability.

In addition to this news, you can also use the "Rotopon" item to become proper chums with the Rotom-Dex. This gives access to cool new Rotom Powers, including an experience-boosting power and the Z-Rotom Power. What's so good about this "Z-Rotom Power" you ask?

You can use a z-move an additional time during battle. That's nothing to sneeze at.

Alright then, my time's up for now. I've got loads of RS work to be getting on with. Just in case it somehow improves my chances of not getting a Grade F, like I'm predicted for that topic. Please discuss this news in the comments, and feel free to ask any questions. I'll try to answer as best as I can.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3

Messages In This Thread
New Z-Moves and Other Stuff - by TheAlmightySancho - Oct 11, 2017, 08:51 AM
RE: New Z-Moves and Other Stuff - by Kris - Oct 11, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: New Z-Moves and Other Stuff - by Kris - Oct 11, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: New Z-Moves and Other Stuff - by gkh1997 - Oct 15, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: New Z-Moves and Other Stuff - by stephenWITNESS - Oct 15, 2017, 05:37 PM