Poll: Pixilate Hyper Voice or Moonblast?
Pixilate Hyper Voice
Moonblast
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pixilate Hyper Voice VS Moonblast [Debate]
oh dear this is getting a little of topic  Undecided

Yes I now understand understand that maybe using Sylveon for an example was a bad idea, but the heart of this thread was to get an idea on whats better for in to use against the meta if I were to go with a pokemon with the ability Pixilate, reguardless which pokemon uses it.  

You want to look at Mega Gardevoir while seeing this? SURE Go Bannanas. Mega Altaria? Fine by me. Sylveon? Of course, but what I want to know is what move would be prefered.  To make this a bit more clear let me try doing a Importable if it might clear up what I mean:

Sylveon / M-Gardevoir / M-Altaria @ A non stat boosting item, such as a passive berry
Ability: Pixilate  
Level: 100  
EVs: Anything you want
Nature  doesn't matter
- Moonblast / Hyper Voice
- set up move
- set up move
- set up move

So you can change the pokemon, the evs, the nature, I don't care which is the best to use Though any suggestions are always appreciated  But my sole thing you had to choose is if you had to choose between Moonblast or Hyper Voice because of a certain meta that you know you have to go up against, and there is no other attacking move you could use.  I am sorry to anyone I confused while making this post and to myself for confusing me too, but All I want is to get back the the question that I wanted to answer from the beginning.  

thank you all for being patient with me, and all of your cases are still being listened to, 

~FireTaco

I think I will update the first post soon to be able to explain this better.
Mawr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by PerchPond - Feb 20, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by moo311 - Feb 20, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by FireTaco - Feb 20, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by PerchPond - Feb 20, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by Kris - Feb 20, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by Hojunhu - Feb 20, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by FireTaco - Feb 20, 2018, 07:59 PM